exercise 3

Driving down the West Coast Highway, my mind wanders back to the time I first heard about "The Cocoon Experience"I was lucky enough to be involved in this project when it was just an idea.Frank Watters, an old friend from my days in Cornwall,finally managed to get this idea off the ground and the first "Cocoon" was hatched in the summer of 2012.The first Elder sphere Cocoon created a lot of interest in the press and media,mainly due to Frank's remarks about death being the biggest myth at all .Today marks the fifth Anniversary and it's going to be a big event. As i pull into the car park I notice Mary's yellow volkswagon with the personalized number plates "Forever Young. I am looking forward to seeing her again, .Frank would already be inside,no doubt putting the finishing touches on his speech.He read it to me last night over the phone.My advice was "If you stick to the speech everything will go all right ,but don't go off on any tangents."I spend a few minutes in the car before going inside wondering if Ralph was going to make an appearance,his life membership gives him an open key to this door, since his sudden decision to leave two years ago nobody has seen or heard from him,apart from the odd article appearing in New Rejuivanation Journal.His last article indicated that he was ready to come out of his hermatic lifestyle and return to the world.Yes it was going to be an interesting day.All four original founding members ,myself included coming together for the first time in three years.we all helped create the "Cocoon Experience" and now it has a life of it's own.Approaching the entrance I could smell the overgrown jasmine that was creeping it's way up the wall.I swiped my card and the door opened and I immediately see Frank sitting at the piano,playing his favourite piece",Lifetimes",,He gave me the nod of acknowledgement and I gave way to the music.The moment the music stopped,applause rippled thru the fore ground of the entrance.Frank smiled and said "I'd like to thank all my fingers for finding the right notes "Frank motions me to come with him,and we walk towards the Ruby room,once inside and the door closed Frank utters the words"Ralph is on his way."

Comments