For the record.

Unheard stories,silent prose and open neck speeches,lead us to the places,that are far away,yet easy to reach.I heard a song today that reminded me of my teenage self,yeah I am still here,nothing really disappears,songs,the classic three minute rock song,a modern day time machine,won't bring you forward but it can transport you back to that special place in time.Vinyl Gods groove,turntables,amplified speakers, music that still plays on inside my head.I remember my Dad,telling me to turn down Bob Dylan and saying in his Scottish accent "You canny understand a word he's singing".My Mother loved "Band on Run",and would always ask me to put it on again.My Sister had a great record collection with the Kinks,Motown,Otis Redding,Sam and Dave.That song I heard today took me back to my family,when we all lived together,in another world at a different time.Yeah, I enjoy musical time travelling.

Comments