Everybody and Nobody are fictional allies of the expresser.

It was when I heard that everybody was up and nobody was in bed that I began to realise that the use of those two words, everybody and nobody can be used to hugely exaggerate any situation. Everything is all right and nothing is the matter is another one of those slightly not entirely true statements. Be wary of prefixes that start with every and no .Always and never are also two words that require lie detection kits. I always and I never, If you ever catch yourself using any of those words ,everybody, everything, nobody ,nothing, always and never..................then it's time to wake up to what you are really trying to say. A delivery  of words is a nice package to receive , pack them well so they don't get damaged along the way.  Thanks to Jess Stratton for feeding me the words always and never.

Comments